Get a framework for regulatory compliant cloud-based medtech and pharma innovation
In partnership with the regulatory experts at the Johner Institut, we developed a new framework for MDR and IVDR compliant innovation. Read in our whitepaper how you can continuously and automatically validate new innovations, to ensure they remain within requirement boundaries – both regulatory and beyond.
Read our “Medical Clouds: A Case for Continuous Validation in Medtech & Pharma” whitepaper to discover how pharma and medtech companies can
- Develop, verify, validate and launch better products, faster and continuously
- Scale solutions to wider audiences, free from traditional on-premise constraints
- Minimise operational, maintenance and development costs of owned infrastructure
- Unlock new business models and revenue streams, like outcome-based pricing and pay-per-use
- Build on a cloud foundation ready to integrate with digital or data ecosystems
- Access unparalleled levels of storage and computing power to enable novel applications based on Big Data
The document is provided free of charge by Zühlke in collaboration with Johner Institut GmbH.
By downloading it you agree to receive information or to be contacted via email by Zühlke and/or the Johner Institut. You can revoke your consent at any time. Your data will not be passed on to third parties.
Bardia M. Zanganeh
Bardia M. Zanganeh serves leading healthcare institutions on all technology agenda issues. His primary areas of focus include digital innovation, business model transformation and product innovation. He has a background in engineering, consulting and entrepreneurship and is a lecturer at the University of Applied Sciences in Business Administration in Zurich. He is driven by the positive impact of technology to reimagine healthcare for better patient outcomes.
Nicolas supports the Healthcare market unit at Zühlke Asia, focusing on innovative digital strategy and product development initiatives with global and local customers. Nicolas is passionate about helping clients connect the dots, bridging the gap from conceptualisation to implementation.