One of the five largest German direct banks, which offers current accounts, securities trading and loan financing to end customers, wants to provide its customers with new investment opportunities driven by blockchain technology. Its vision is to be the first bank in Germany to offer tokenised assets.
Product strategy & technical feasability
Zühlke is asked to support the bank in developing a product strategy and to examine the technical feasibility of a platform for tokenised assets. This entails scrutinising existing solutions and harmonising business, customer experience and technology aspects.
We are guiding the direct bank through the process of creating new investment products comprised of the following steps:
- Definition of a joint project vision and value proposition along a business model canvas
- Analysis of the competitor landscape and existing solutions on the market
- Analysis of potential platform providers for a faster speed-to-market approach
- Conducting interviews with potential customers to gain new feedback and validate assumptions
- Definition of a product development roadmap
- Calculation of a business case
Enablement of a vision
Zühlke enables the direct bank to rapidly firm up its product vision with real user feedback and clearly defined competitive advantages.
Additionally, we develop a range of high-level architecture options for selecting, adopting and integrating a suitable tokenisation platform into the bank’s IT and solution landscape.
Based on the insights gained, the bank is empowered to grow into a new business segment while staying ahead of the competition.
As an innovation partner, Jan-Philipp supports banks and other financial services companies in the development of data-driven business models and digital solutions and processes. He brings experience as a consultant from a technology and management consulting firm and thus extensive knowledge in the areas of Data, Machine Learning and Blockchain.