Innovation Talks @ Zuhlke
Digital ecosystems have gained rising momentum in the last few years with new partnerships forming, and especially so as traditional insurance industry borders fall away. In the new normal market where lines between industries are becoming increasingly blurred, how can insurers adapt to the new business models and thrive as a powerful player in the ecosystem environment?
As the shift to online is accelerated tremendously, so are customers’ expectations on ease and accessibility of the multi-channel services they need, both online or offline. Choosing the right partners and ecosystem strategy is becoming extremely important in terms of value creation, commercial success, and business growth.
In this Innovation Talks @Zuhlke webinar series, Zuhlke has invited insurance thought leaders to dive deeper into this buzz topic and discuss the opportunities and challenges that the platform economy offers for insurance companies. Join Yannick Even, Head of Data Science at Swiss Re APAC and Ankit Shrivastava, Director of Digital Transformation at Aegon APAC in a panel discussion moderated by Lorenz Mirko, business innovation expert from Zuhlke — to learn, discuss, and be inspired with practical insights on the evolving insurance ecosystems.
In this session, we discussed:
- Rising significance of the ecosystems in the new normal market
- What are the possible ecosystem strategies for insurers?
- How to build trust in the ecosystem and why data sharing is one of the key factors in the ecosystem’s success?
- What is needed for a successful partnership?
- Digital enablers of ecosystems: data, APIs, security, etc.
- Ankit Shrivastava, Director of Digital Transformation at Aegon APAC
- Yannick Even, Head of Data Science at Swiss Re APAC
- Mirko Lorenz, Lead Business Consultant at Zuhlke
Based in Hong Kong for over 7 years, Polina Milashevskaya has worked across different sectors and founded her own successful startup. With her cross-industry work experience, she works closely with clients to drive business development for Zühlke in Hong Kong. Polina believes that innovation paves the way for a better world and contributes with passion to the success of customers on their digitalisation journeys. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in International Management, with an MBA degree from CUHK specialising in China Business.