Your benefits in the United Kingdom
- Committed to development: We dedicate 10% of our turnover to the development of our colleagues skills and our technology offerings,
- always making sure to personalise so that it will be tailored to fit you and Zühlke perfectly.
- Good work-life balance: a family-friendly workplace, parental leave benefits, flexible working hours, the possibility to work from home and 25 vacation days.
- A profit share scheme: in addition to your annual salary, you may receive a profit share defined by the company’s success in the previous year.
- Health Care and insurance: you benefit from competitive medical benefits plus long-term illness, life and travel insurance.
- Capabilities & communities: share your knowledge and learn from our experts across local and global teams.
- Company iPhones and MacBooks for you to work with.
- Social and employee events including the annual team camp, Christmas and summer party, and more.