Welcome to Zühlke Vietnam
Welcome to Zühlke Vietnam. Ho Chi Minh City is one of Asia’s most exciting places and a buzzing tech hub. The metropolis has had many incarnations: from ‘forest kingdom’ of Prey Nokor to former French colony, and then a powerhouse of growth and development.
These days, it’s a city that rarely sleeps amid an array of sights, smells, noise and a tide of bikes. With a central, bustling river location, Zühlke Vietnam is an exciting launch pad for innovation and inspiration in South-East Asia.
Your benefits in Vietnam
- Committed to development: We dedicate 10% of our turnover to the development of our colleagues skills and our technology offerings, always making sure to personalise so that it will be tailored to fit you and Zühlke perfectly.
- Good work-life balance: a family-friendly workplace and the possibility to work from home
- A profit share scheme: in addition to your annual salary, you’ll receive a profit share defined by the company’s success in the previous year.
- More than 100 topic teams: share your knowledge and learn from our experts across local and global teams.
- Social and employee events: including the annual team camp, Christmas party, training and projects with colleagues from across our global network.
- Vietnam’s burgeoning tech scene: join its community with us, as we make waves regionally and internationally.
Find your job
Fullstack Java Software Engineer
As a Fullstack Software Engineer based in our Vietnam office, you will cooperate with interdisciplinary teams in projects and experience how technology and team spirit unite to create innovative solutions.
Lead Java Software Architect
As a Lead Software Architect based in our Vietnam office, you will be responsible for developing IT architectures of innovative software solutions and for strategic technology consulting for our customers.
Our application process
Get in touch with us
We can't wait to meet you and start developing Ho Chi Minh City with you.
Nils is Managing Director of Zühlke Vietnam and has worked for Zühlke in Germany since 2008. Now he takes care of the Ho Chi Minh City location's growth by actively shaping processes, supporting recruitment, and empowering people's development.