Zühlke Vietnam is located in Ho Chi Minh City, a buzzing digital hub and one of Asia's most vibrant destinations. Become part of the country’s booming tech movement, and help drive innovation from this exciting regional launchpad.
Working at Zühlke in Vietnam
At Zühlke Vietnam, rather than outsourcing or developing our own products, employees work with customers directly and contribute to their projects across the whole software development lifecycle. Our software teams in Vietnam combine agile methodologies with human-centric design principles to engineer high-performance, intuitive, resource-efficient applications and integrations, together with Zühlke teams and customers all over the globe.
- Committed to development: We dedicate 10% of our turnover to support employees’ growth and development on skills, always making sure to personalise so that it will be tailored to fit you and Zühlke perfectly.
- Deliver meaningful work: Experience working in distributed teams within a global company with 17 offices across the globe, working with regional and global clients on cross-border transformative projects.
- Global and diverse Zühlke community: Share your knowledge and learn from topic experts across local and global teams on our Zühlke Learning Platform for internal education and development — from employees for employees.
- A flexible hybrid working model: We currently work for three days from the office and two days from home. You can flexibly choose which days suit your plans best.
- Good work-life balance: A family-friendly workplace, a 40-hour work week and 18 days of annual leave to support your healthy work-life balance.
- Profit sharing scheme: We offer profit sharing as defined by the company’s success in the previous year in addition to your annual salary. More about our latest figures in 2021.
- Healthcare and medical benefits: Enjoy great work while having a peace of mind for what life might bring you with competitive medical benefits to support your health and well-being.
- Social and employee events: Experience the unique Zühlke culture of working, including annual team camps, local festive celebrations and social events, coding nights, training and projects with colleagues across the globe.
Our Interview Process
Get in touch with us
We can't wait to meet you and further developing Zühlke in Vietnam with you.
Nils is Managing Director of Zühlke Vietnam and has worked for Zühlke in Germany since 2008. Now he takes care of the Ho Chi Minh City location's growth by actively shaping processes, supporting recruitment, and empowering people's development.