Zühlke’s first Asian office is located on the city-state island that has become a global innovation and technology hub. You’ll fit right into the diverse, multicultural team of inspiring, talented technologists, and enjoy Zühlke’s open culture and spirit.
Working at Zühlke in Singapore
A career at Zühlke is a constant journey of personal growth – from learning to knowledge exchange, helping others grow to driving innovation topics and shaping the development of the company.
- Committed to development: We dedicate 10% of our turnover to support employees’ growth and development on skills, always making sure to personalise so that it will be tailored to fit you and Zühlke perfectly.
- Deliver meaningful work: Experience working in distributed teams within a global company with 16 offices across the globe, working with regional and global clients on cross-border transformative projects.
- Global and diverse Zühlke community: Share your knowledge and learn from topic experts across local and global teams on our Zühlke Learning Platform for internal education and development — from employees for employees.
- Good work-life balance: A family-friendly workplace with the possibility to work from home, a 40-hour work week and 18 days of annual leave to support your healthy work-life balance.
- Profit sharing scheme: We offer profit sharing as defined by the company’s success in the previous year in addition to your annual salary. More about our latest figures in 2020.
- Healthcare and medical benefits: Enjoy great work while having a peace of mind for what life might bring you with competitive medical benefits to support your health and well-being.
- Social and employee events: Experience the unique Zühlke culture of working, including annual team camps, local festive celebrations and social events, coding nights, training and projects with colleagues across the globe.
Get to know our location in Singapore
Curious to find out more about the way we work? Explore our space in a virtual tour!
We officially inaugurated our new office with a traditional lion dance. Now, nothing stands in the way of a fortunate and successful future! We look forward to sharing experiences, hearing personal stories, and exchanging ideas with Zühlke colleagues in person again.