Welcome to Zühlke Singapore
Welcome to Singapore, the world’s only sunny island city-state. A global innovation and technology hub, and Zühlke’s first location in Asia.
Known for its beautiful skyline and renowned name as a food paradise fusing international flavours, Singapore is where cultures, religions and passions meet. A city for the curious. Meet our diverse multicultural team of inspiring, talented technologists and experience the Zühlke open culture and spirit!
Working @ Zühlke in Singapore
A career at Zühlke is a constant journey of personal growth – from learning to knowledge exchange, helping others grow to driving innovation topics and shaping the development of the company.
- Committed to development: We dedicate 10% of our turnover to support employees’ growth and development on skills, always making sure to personalise so that it will be tailored to fit you and Zühlke perfectly.
- Deliver meaningful work: Experience working in distributed teams within a global company with 16 offices across the globe, working with regional and global clients on cross-border transformative projects.
- Global and diverse Zühlke community: Share your knowledge and learn from topic experts across local and global teams on our Zühlke Learning Platform for internal education and development — from employees for employees.
- Good work-life balance: A family-friendly workplace with the possibility to work from home, a 40-hour work week and 18 days of annual leave to support your healthy work-life balance.
- Profit sharing scheme: We offer profit sharing as defined by the company’s success in the previous year in addition to your annual salary. More about our latest figures in 2020.
- Healthcare and medical benefits: Enjoy great work while having a peace of mind for what life might bring you with competitive medical benefits to support your health and well-being.
- Social and employee events: Experience the unique Zühlke culture of working, including annual team camps, local festive celebrations and social events, coding nights, training and projects with colleagues across the globe.