Welcome to Zühlke Portugal
Welcome to Porto Zühlke, home to our new sun-steeped Portugal HQ. Porto is Portugal’s second largest city and an emerging tech hub. The city is one of Europe’s fastest growing tech communities, making it an ideal new home for Zühlke.
As one of Zühlke’s newest locations, you’ll enjoy an entrepreneurial atmosphere in a tech-driven environment. But the hilly coastal city also offers an unparalleled quality of life. Enjoy picturesque sea views, a medieval harbour, riverbank bars and restaurants, evening Zühlke socials on the beach, and a flourishing arts scene.
Your benefits in Portugal
- Commited to developement: We dedicate 10% of our turnover to the development of our colleagues skills and our technology offerings, always making sure to personalise so that it will be tailored to fit you and Zühlke perfectly.
- Good work-life balance and flexibility: a family-friendly workplace, flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home. Work between 80-100% of your hours depending on your requirements.
- A profit-share scheme: besides your annual salary, you’ll receive a profit share defined by the company’s success in the previous year.
- Healthcare: you and your family benefit from competitive medical benefits.
- Over 100 topic teams: share your knowledge and learn from our experts across local and global teams.
- Social and employee events including the annual team camp, Christmas party, and more.
- Work in the heart of Porto’s burgeoning tech community and help build something special from the ground up.
Get in touch with us
We can't wait to meet you and start developing Porto with you.
Predrag has been with Zühlke since 2015. He started as a software engineer at Zühlke Serbia and later was promoted to the Head Competence Unit (HCU) position. Now Predrag is breaking new ground and will be building up Zühlke's newest location in Porto.
As Managing Director of Porto, Predrag is responsible for shaping the processes, interviewing new talents, leading the teams, and taking care of his employees. His passion is leadership, coaching, and supporting the growth of his colleagues.