Zühlke’s Portuguese HQ is located in Porto, the country’s second largest city and an emerging tech hub. There’s a strong spirit of entrepreneurship running through these operations, so you’ll be given fantastic opportunities to shine.
Your benefits in Portugal
- Commited to developement: We dedicate 10% of our turnover to the development of our colleagues skills and our technology offerings, always making sure to personalise so that it will be tailored to fit you and Zühlke perfectly.
- Good work-life balance and flexibility: a family-friendly workplace, flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home. Work between 80-100% of your hours depending on your requirements.
- A profit-share scheme: besides your annual salary, you’ll receive a profit share defined by the company’s success in the previous year.
- Healthcare: you and your family benefit from competitive medical benefits.
- Over 100 topic teams: share your knowledge and learn from our experts across local and global teams.
- Social and employee events including the annual team camp, Christmas party, and more.
- Work in the heart of Porto’s burgeoning tech community and help build something special from the ground up.
Learn more about the launch of our new location
Get in touch with us
We can't wait to meet you and develop Porto with you.
Predrag is Managing Director of Zühlke Portugal and has worked for Zühlke since 2015. He takes care of the Porto location's growth by actively shaping processes, supporting recruitment, and empowering people's development.