Our five German offices have seen consistent growth, which is testament to the country’s strong culture of innovation. You can therefore expect to work alongside creative and entrepreneurial people, with plenty of opportunities for advancement.
Your benefits in Germany
- Commited to developement: We dedicate 10% of our turnover to the development of our colleagues skills and our technology offerings, always making sure to personalise so that it will be tailored to fit you and Zühlke perfectly.
- Good work-life balance: a family-friendly workplace, flexible working hours, the possibility to work from home and an above-average childcare allowance. You also benefit from our Family Service, which assists with finding and arranging services that help you strike a balance between your professional and private lives.
- A profit share scheme: in addition to your annual salary, you’ll receive a profit share defined by the company’s success in the previous year.
- Over 100 focus groups: share your knowledge and learn from our experts across local and global teams.
- Social and employee events including the annual team camp, Christmas party, sailing trip, ski weekend, and more.