Low-Code Development with Mendix
- You live out your passion for software development in exciting customer projects and let yourself get thrilled by the enthusiasm of your team.
- You develop mobile and web applications using the Mendix low-code development platform.
- You build user interfaces using ready-made templates and components.
- You describe data structures and program logic using the Mendix visual development environment.
- You work closely with customers to gather and define requirements.
- With your commitment and the application of modern, agile project methods, you make an important contribution to customer success.
- Quality is of upmost importance to you and you want to quench your thirst for knowledge about the latest platform technologies every day.
- You fancy networking with other engineers and are open to a lively exchange of experiences.
- Together with your Zühlke team, you appreciate a possible onsite assignment with our customers in German-speaking Switzerland and the opportunity to get to know different industries.
- You have completed an apprenticeship in information technology or a comparable field. A degree (FH, ETH, Uni) in computer science/business informatics can also help you get started, but is not a prerequisite.
- Are you also fluent in German and have a good command of English? Then we want to get to know you as soon as possible!
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (such as Software Engineering).
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.