You have all the tools at your disposal in the .NET world…
... and you come up with exciting solutions.
Zühlke - empowering talent. Special assignments are our bread and butter. We combine expertise in business and technology to create solutions that delight our customers. For them, we develop economically successful products, services and business models for the digital future - from the initial concept to implementation and operation. To do this, we need your talent.
What does the role involve?
- As a member of an agile and motivated team, you will be jointly responsible for the development of sophisticated software projects. You will contribute significantly to the technical implementation: working as part of a team, you will develop innovative and cost-effective complete solutions and architectures.
- As a software craftsman/woman, the sustainable design and excellent quality of your software are important to you.
- You will use modern methods of software engineering and work closely in an agile development process with our customers from a variety of sectors, including logistics, financial services, the energy industry, medical technology and the manufacturing industry.
- Our projects are interdisciplinary and diverse. Collaboration with product owners and colleagues from other disciplines (e.g. embedded development) will be an important part of your job, as will finding solutions in areas such as IoT and Big Data.
- Your role may involve project assignments on-site at the customer's premises.
What should you bring to the role?
- You have a degree in a technical discipline, ideally in the field of computer science, and enjoy ongoing development.
- You are fluent in C# and have excellent knowledge of the .NET Framework, you are confident in dealing with architectural concepts and design patterns, and your technology expertise is wide-ranging. You also like to think outside the box and are familiar with other programming concepts and languages.
- You have a strong interest in current technologies, and you ideally already have experience, particularly in backend development, cloud computing (especially Azure) and IoT.
- Knowledge of DevOps will be an advantage.
- You are a team player, have a strong customer focus and are fascinated by innovative topics. If you see your future in a methodological, agile environment and like to take responsibility, you will not only fit in with us professionally, but also personally.
- Your good German and English skills round off your profile.
Zühlke will assist you in your continued success with its unique corporate culture, for which we have received awards as one of the best employers in Germany. It is important to us that we support you through continuous, high-quality further training. We work in an interdisciplinary way, exchange ideas and information regularly and learn from each other - as a result, you will find that we communicate openly, evaluate ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team. We also offer an attractive benefits package, modern workstations and a shared passion to do our best every day!
You can look forward to
- cooperative collaboration in a motivated and dynamic team
- a workplace with a strong culture of trust that provides plenty of creative freedom
- flexible working hours that allow you enough time for family and hobbies
Read our Success Stories from previous projects and let yourself be inspired by the Zühlke spirit.
Zühlke Engineering GmbH
Landshuter Allee 12