- As an agile leader and change agent, you help organisations transform themselves and achieve their full potential through the implementation of lean/agile principles.
- You drive the strategic development and renewal of our services in the fields of digital transformation/business excellence, with an emphasis on lean/agile issues.
- You present Zuhlke to customers as a solution provider and innovation partner.
- As a trusted customer advisor, you win consulting and implementation projects for Zuhlke.
- You get decision-makers excited about innovative lean/agile ideas and take responsibility for their successful implementation.
- You have many years of experience in agile organisation consultancy and in assisting customers in the implementation of lean/agile principles.
- Your attitude impresses individuals at the highest levels of management and you have personal experience of the challenges of portfolio management.
- You are familiar with the role of a change agent and know how to embed lean/agile cognitive strategies among senior executives.
- Your understanding of relevant lean/agile management paradigms and solution approaches from key agile frameworks enables you to scale agility and make it part of a company’s DNA.
- Your swift grasp of new scenarios, customer-centred approach, excellent communication skills and expertise regarding business processes allow you to understand complex customer issues and present convincing solutions.
- A degree from a university is required for this position, as is extensive project experience and outstanding English skills.
Develop your talent in a highly qualified environment: Zuhlke offers an innovative environment and a long-standing success story. This position provides you with the unique opportunity to develop our business – empowering ideas – in the market.
Zuhlke Engineering Pte Ltd
Jonas Trindler, Managing Director
140 Robinson Road #04-01