- As part of a successful team of specialists you will develop innovative products and solutions in dynamic customer projects.
- You will make design decisions, specify the technologies to be applied and work with modern, agile project methods (scrum).
- You will use Spring or Java Enterprise, Hibernate or Eclipselink. You will choose the best solution because the quality of the software is your primary concern.
- You have a university degree related to information technology (bachelor’s/master’s) and have two or more years professional experience in a Java environment. Your skills include object-oriented design.
- You have a flair for state-of-the-art architectures and are able to apply design patterns in a targeted manner.
- You can handle both SQL and No-SQL.
- You enjoy developing modern web applications.
- You have a strong appreciation for high-quality code and engineering. So do we!
- Most of our customers are in Singapore, while some are in Europe. You appreciate working for customers ‘on site’ and cherish the opportunity to get to know different industries.
- You have strong communication skills and like making decisions. This is important because you will some-times have to decide what to do for yourself.
- Are you also fluent in English? Then we’d like to get to know you as soon as possible!
Develop your talent in a highly qualified environment: Zuhlke offers you networked innovation power and the security of a long-running, international success story. You can plan your career individually because we support your development with two weeks of further training per year, training camps and active knowledge sharing among experts. Would you like to find out more? We look forward to your application!
Zuhlke Engineering Pte Ltd
Jonas Trindler, Managing Director
140 Robinson Road #04-01