SAFe 5.0 for Teams (SP)
For Lean-Agile team members to gain experience as an Agile Team member in a SAFe Agile Release Train (ART). Break down features, write user stories, improve team and train processes, and plan and execute Iterations.
Subjects that will be discussed:
- Writing User Stories
- Iterations planning and execution
- Continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture
Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—by becoming a SAFe Practitioner (SP). During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
They will also learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, they’ll learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
To perform the role of a SAFe Practitioner, attendees should be able to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in their enterprise
- Know their team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan Iterations
- Execute Iterations and demonstrate value
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe Practitioner (SP) certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
Ask for a corporate course
You would like to attend this course from another place or at another time? We organise online courses on request, contact us to find out more.Ask for a course
Show interest in a public course
No public classes available or none of the available dates are convenient for you? Get in touch with us to stay informed about future classes.Show interest