Behind The Code Talks @ Zuhlke
Mobile app users in Asia are estimated to reach 513 million in 2020 according to market data. A market worth up to US$1,179 million in revenue.
In this fast-moving landscape, many key decisions and factors determine the success of your mobile app project. How do you deliver the optimal mobile experience for your users? Which framework do you choose to minimise long-term cost while maximising value for your customers?
There are many discussions comparing the different mobile frameworks like Native, Hybrid, and Progressive Web Apps (PWAs), and they each have their pros and cons. The question is – which one to choose based on your business and user needs?
In this session tailored for business and product leaders, mobile software experts at Zuhlke look to streamline practical advice on the modern mobile frameworks and technologies to invest in:
- Factors to consider when deciding a mobile framework
- Native, Hybrid, PWA: Which is the best framework to use?
- Team setup and skillset required to build and scale a mobile product
This session will be useful for:
- Product owners, business/IT owners looking to build or develop a mobile app.
- Product, design, and development teams working on mobile products.
- Software engineers, web and mobile developers looking to understand more about mobile development frameworks
- Ben Fowler, Mobile Software Expert at Zuhlke Hong Kong
- Ken Ng, Mobile Software Expert at Zuhlke Hong Kong
- Antonio Tinto, Senior Business Development Manager at Zuhlke
Julie Pourtois joined Zuhlke in 2020, heading the Business Development team in Hong Kong. Bringing with her over 15 years of experience in the tech industry, Julie oversees Zuhlke’s market positioning and customer portfolio across regional markets and industries in Asia. Julie strives to positively impact and uplift organisations, teams, and the larger communities she engages actively with.
Kiky Shannon is passionate about developing trusting relationships with customers and partners, accomplished through innovative problem-solving. In the last 20 years, he has gained extensive experience and valuable insights through various roles, from Software Engineer to Integration Manager and Solution Sales. At Zühlke, his focus is now on driving business development for the Singapore market. As a learning enthusiast, he is mindfully keeping a balance between building business and being an engineer at heart.