Behind The Code Talks @ Zuhlke
The mobile app market in Asia is the largest and fastest-growing in the world, with China, India, and Indonesia leading the way in terms of downloads.
In this fast-moving landscape, many key decisions and factors determine the success of your mobile app project. How do you deliver the optimal mobile experience for your users? Which framework do you choose to minimise long-term cost while maximising value for your customers?
There are many discussions comparing the different mobile frameworks like Native, Hybrid, and Progressive Web Apps (PWAs), and they each have their pros and cons. The question is – which one to choose based on your business and user needs?
In this session tailored for business and product leaders, mobile software experts at Zuhlke look to streamline practical advice on the modern mobile frameworks and technologies to invest in:
- Factors to consider when deciding a mobile framework
- Native, Hybrid, PWA: Which is the best framework to use?
- Team setup and skillset required to build and scale a mobile product
This session will be useful for:
- Product owners, business/IT owners looking to build or develop a mobile app.
- Product, design, and development teams working on mobile products.
- Software engineers, web and mobile developers looking to understand more about mobile development frameworks