2 or 3 days
Basic knowledge of lean and agile principles as well as experience in Scrum is required.
Develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide – and empower your enterprise to succeed in a disruptive marketplace – when you become a SAFe Agilist (SA). During this course, you’ll learn the principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale.
You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace. You’ll also get practical advice on supporting Agile teams and programs, empowering a Lean Portfolio, building a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinating large solutions.
By the end of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Recognize and apply a Lean-Agile Mindset and principles
- Continuously explore, integrate, deploy, and release value
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio
- Coordinate the development of large solutions
- Enhance your Lean-Agile leadership skills
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe Agilist (SA). For more information on the SAFe certification exam please visit the Scaled Agile Website.