Satisfied end users thanks to DevOps
Companies today are confronted with the challenge of enhancing efficiency while lowering costs. Changes to products often take much too long to reach end customers on the market. A consistent DevOps approach can aid this process.
Insight in brief
- Teamwork is the foundation of DevOps
- Companies can increase feedback cycles and throughput speed with DevOps
- You will notice a cultural transformation and a change in mindset when doing DevOps
Certain companies succeed in always reacting promptly to changes. A study shows that high-performing IT organisations are able to achieve the following figures compared to the competition thanks to DevOps:
- 200x more frequent deployment
- 24x faster recovery after a fault
- 3x lower failure rate
- 22% time savings for unplanned work
- 50% less time required for fixing security problems
Increase in efficiency and low change costs
Thanks to DevOps, companies can increase feedback cycles and throughput speed. As a result, they can react more quickly and impress their customers with constant innovation. With DevOps a company can optimise and automate processes, from the idea over development to production. This increases efficiency, which in turn lowers costs.