How insurers can become data-driven organisations
Rethink data and transform the lifeblood of your modern insurance business.
Data is transforming the way insurers serve customers, upsell and cross-sell products, and respond to regulatory or market demands for open data. Tomorrow’s winning organisations are those who manage to access, leverage and master huge volumes of high-velocity data in real-time while driving cultural change to react nimbly to market needs.
Make smarter decisions faster with data.
Access this free guide and gain insights into:
- The future of insurance
- Making data action-oriented
- How data can be your differentiator
- Breaking down traditional silos
- Signs that you’re a data-driven organisation
- The journey to becoming data-driven
- Five principles for deriving value from data
- What are data pipelines, and how do they help?
- Delivering data-driven organisations
- Leadership’s role in data-driven organisations
Download Whitepaper Now
Leading Insurance at Zühlke Singapore, Peter Haarmark has over 15 years of experience working in cross-functional roles in tech start- ups and global companies. Before joining Zühlke, Peter worked for a large Danish insurer in Europe and also created the commercial insurance offering for a leading cloud- based corporate services provider in Singapore. Peter holds the General Insurance License from Singapore College of Insurance.