Innovation Talks @ Zuhlke
Much has been said about the potential of AI in healthcare, and we are now starting to see an acceleration of adoption in the industry. But how are companies actually embracing its adoption, and how does that impact the modern patient journey?
In this session hosted by Zuhlke Group’s Healthcare Practice, we invite healthcare industry experts from Amazon Web Services, Roche Diagnostics, and JUMPstart NUS MedTech programme in Asia to provide the audience with an insider perspective on the current real-world examples and industry trends.
In this session, we will discuss how AI is being applied within healthcare organisations, how it is changing business models and strategies, risks and threats firms should be aware of, and how organisations can leverage on strategic partnerships to navigate their way.
- State of AI adoption and application in the global healthcare industry
- Innovative ways firms are piloting and applying AI in their organisations
- Practical insights on how companies are working together to tackle challenges in this sector
- Expert insights on accelerating the adoption of AI in the patient journey
How AI is Transforming the Patient Journey in Healthcare
- Dr Julian Sham, Head of Health Business in Asia Pacific & Japan, Amazon Web Services
- Paula Amunategui, Regional Leader Marketing & Digital Innovation, Roche Diagnostics Asia Pacific
- Dr Mayank Gurnani, Program Director, JUMPstart NUS, National University of Singapore
- Dr Stefan Weiss, Lead Business Innovation Consultant, Zühlke Group
Moderated by Nicolas Lai, Business Development, Zühlke Group.
Nicolas oversees the Healthcare and MedTech vertical at Zuhlke Singapore. As part of the Business Development team, he works on digital innovation initiatives together with both global and local customers. Nicolas finds joy in helping clients connect the dots, from conceptualisation to creation of exciting products.