How we can help
Digital Services for the Citizen
Changing culture and behaviours within the government is key, the only real way to do this is to place the customer or citizen needs at the centre of decision making and product design.
Modernising Government Legacy
Departments in government are at different stages of maturity, and if you’re using old legacy systems, you’ll find they’re unmaintainable. And the rate of transformation is too slow, meaning your citizens' needs aren’t being met.
Data exploration for departments
Some government departments still see excel as the go to data tool of choice, how can departments make better use of data within the department, how can you get policy makers off excel.
Deliver faster and open up new business opportunities.
Achieve quick results and ensure business continuity throughout the modernisation.
Reduced maintenance efforts/costs and improve service quality.
Improved time-to-market thanks to optimised architecture and processes.
Led by our UK Government Leadership
Dan Klein / Director Solutions Centre
• Ofgem Data Transformation
• Smart DCC Smart Meter Demand Simulator
• Audi Electric Vehicle Data Transformation
• Toyota Digital Transformation
• ONS Data Transformation
• Rolls-Royce Marine Autonomous Lower Carbon Ships
Steven Steer / Lead Data Consultant
• Energy Data Taskforce Sectoral-digitalisation policy
• Ofgem Data & Digitalisation regulation
• Cross-government Modernising Energy Data programme
• EDF Energy Commodities data science & policy Insights
• University of Cambridge Research, energy economics
Adam Cole / Director of Business Development
• Department for Health and Social Care: Test and Trace Account manager
• Co-op Group: Account manager
• Dunnhumby: Account manager
• OfGem: Account manager
Connect with our experts
WebinarBuilding a mobile app for 20 million users in 12 weeks
HMRC Video5 million self assessment completed on a single day without any downtime - HMRC Tax Platform
National Data StrategyResponse to the UK National Data Strategy
BlogA new proximity risk calculation for the NHS Test & Trace Covid app