Join innovators, industry experts, and thought leaders at this live panel hosted by Zühlke. This event is a dialogue for business leaders to gain new perspectives on the developing digital asset ecosystem and discuss how they can rethink business models and strategies through innovation and digitalisation.
Attendance is by invitation and complimentary. In this session, we invite thought leaders to discuss topics around:
- What defines a responsible digital asset ecosystem: opportunities and challenges for business leaders?
- What does it mean for digital asset innovation and reality of implementing digital asset projects within large institutions?
- What are the most promising use cases of digital assets in financial service
- How can innovation and technology help businesses to explore the potential of distributed ledger technology in promising use cases, and support the tokenisation of financial and real economy assets?
- 6:00PM: Doors open
- 6:00PM – 6:30PM: Registration & networking
- 6:30PM – 7:45PM:
- Welcome and opening address
- Panel discussion facilitated by moderator
- Q&A & wrap up
- 7:45PM onwards: Light bites, networking & drinks
Ernie Teo is a co-founder of Dedoco and an economist and game theorist specializing in technology, fintech, and blockchain. He has extensive experience in enterprise blockchain projects, and he is also Vice Chairman of Blockchain Association Singapore and an Adjunct Senior Lecturer at the National University of Singapore's Business School.
Johnny Wijaya, Managing Director, BNY Mellon
Johnny Wijaya is the Managing Director and Head of BNY Mellon APAC Innovation Centre, with over 20 years of experience in digital transformation within various industries. He leads cross-line of business digital engagements in APAC and has held multiple senior roles in Digital and Technology, delivering services in APAC, Latin America, and North America.
Neil Thomas, Chief Commercial Officer, AsiaNext
Neil Thomas is the Chief Commercial Officer at AsiaNext, responsible for product development, client engagement, and the commercial direction of the company. Before joining AsiaNext, he was the Head of the Asia Pacific region for SIX, where he supported multiple business lines, including data, securities services, trading, and fintech incubation. Neil has over a decade of experience in building global relationships with strategic customers and is a certified member of FISD.
Rehan Ahmed, General Manager & Chief Product Officer, Marketnode
Rehan Ahmed is the General Manager and founding team member at Marketnode, an SGX and Temasek-backed Digital Markets Infrastructure operator. He has extensive experience in fixed income products and digital assets, including overseeing the launch of a digital bond issuance platform while serving as the Head of Fixed Income Products & Digital Assets at SGX.
Ruchi Singhal, Financial Services Market Lead, Zühlke Asia
Ruchi is an experienced technologist with over 20 years of IT industry experience working with global financial institutions, enterprises, and start-ups. In her role, Ruchi has led interdisciplinary teams building & supporting successful digital solutions, products, and platforms for the financial services sector. She is passionate about solving complex business problems using innovative digital solutions to transform and grow businesses.