Digital At Scale
Accelerate digital software delivery: Respond to changing customer needs
What is Scaled Agile?
Developing Customer Experiences at Scale
Digital Enterprises are Falling Behind in the Digital Race How Do You Respond?
Deliver More Features Faster:
- Build strong digital foundations using Cloud and APIs
- Integrate digital assets within digital experience
- Securely expose APIs to knit together into digital experience
- Create deeply connected solutions
Deliver scalable digital services at speed to get successful returns on investment (ROI)
Neil Moorcroft proposes an alternative approach to successful digital transformation, based on two things: the strong foundation of a digital platform that is built with the needs of developers in mind; and new ways of working that empower those developers to continually innovate.
Adopt new ways of working to deliver digital and overcome resistance to change
At every organisation, robust digital delivery at scale requires a convergence of product, engineering and working practices, but how this is achieved can differ quite significantly from organisation to organisation, depending on specific needs –
- Find out Four scenarios to explore how new ways of working can help scale digital initiative