Web Fullstack Software Engineer
Munich - Germany
Hanover - Germany
- As part of an agile and motivated team, you will be jointly responsible for the development of sophisticated software projects, also contributing significantly to the technical implementation.
- Sustainable design and excellent quality of your software are important to you. You find solutions and always think one step ahead.
- You stay up to date with current trends in the area of web and mobile development.
- Our projects are interdisciplinary and diverse. You will cooperate closely with product owners, usability engineers and our customers from various industries.
What you should offer:
- After completing your degree you have maintained a strong interest in new topics and developments and have already gained initial experience in project work.
- Your technological range is important to us. In-depth knowledge of current technologies is an advantage, for example in one of these areas: cloud (Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services), mobile apps (iOS, Android, Xamarin, Cordova), databases, NoSQL solutions or DevOps (e.g. experience with Docker or Chef).
- You are also proficient in dealing with architecture concepts and design patterns.
- You are fluent in German and have very good English.
What we offer:
Recognised as one of the best employers in Germany, Zühlke will support your success with its unique corporate culture. We offer ongoing, high-quality training to further your career. We take an interdisciplinary approach, regularly exchanging information and learning from each other in an environment that values open communication, honest self-appraisal and teamwork. We also offer an attractive benefits package, modern workplaces and a shared passion for giving our best every day!
What else you can expect:
- Family-oriented: It is possible to reduce working hours to 80 percent, take unpaid leave or work from home. In family emergencies we offer care solutions. We also offer a pre-school childcare allowance and 10 days unpaid leave if your child is ill.
- Zühlke Camp: One of the most important events in our company.Spend three days dealing with new technologies that you are interested in and networking with colleagues from other locations.
- Knowledge sharing: Knowledge sharing is an integral part of our Zühlke culture. Zühlke employs experts in a variety of fields. Regular meetings, Fritalks and Topic Teams are a part of our daily work to enable exchange and personal and professional growth.
Read our project success stories and get in the Zühlke spirit!