Web Fullstack Engineer
Hamburg - Germany
Hanover - Germany
Munich - Germany
Stuttgart - Germany
Remote Germany - Germany
Berlin - Germany
What drives us
At Zühlke, you are where innovation happens. We focus on teamwork, agile collaboration, and leading technologies to shape the future and challenge the status quo. We like to break down barriers and explore new territory. This is how we innovate.
Our creativity, our skills and our energy enable us to turn intelligent ideas into valuable solutions – solutions that help our clients bring innovative, effective, and sustainable products, solutions, and processes to the marketplace. At Zühlke, we are driven by «empowering ideas».
How you'll spend your time:
As a Web Fullstack Engineer at Zühlke you work in interdisciplinary teams, applying your expertise in current web technologies and agile software development practices to build and run modern web applications that last.
You want to make an impact - Whether they're mobile web applications for medical products, fleet management systems for auto-navigating tunnel drills or digital platforms for renewable energies, you develop innovative software products in diverse industries that boost your clients' businesses and offer a great end user experience.
Communication is your strength – to be able to build great software products, you will develop a deep understanding of client domains and the requirements in the project. To achieve this, together with your teammates you closely collaborate with your clients as business partners at eye level.
You have a growth mindset - building on a comprehensive education offering, you continuously keep up to date with state-of-the-art technologies and development practices and apply them in projects to build your expertise.
Empowered by a network of highly skilled peers and experts, we support you in your individual career planning. Whether it's becoming an expert in your field, or growing your leadership or consulting skills and progressively take more responsibility in your projects.
What is important to us:
- After having completed your studies or training, you still have a strong interest in new trends and technologies in front-end and back-end development and have already gained work experience.
- As a developer, sustainable design and excellent quality of your software is important to you.
- You are a strong communicator and value an open exchange with your team and towards your clients.
- You communicate confidently in English and have a good command of German or are willing to learn it on colloquial level.
For an unfair advantage in mastering our interviews, have a look at this blog post.
What working at Zühlke is all about
Added to this is an attractive benefits package and a shared passion to give our best every day.
- Flexible working models
- Profit sharing
- Family-friendly workplace
- Health & Wellbeing initiatives
- Self-management & the opportunity to take over responsibility and grow through new challenges
- Unique social & team building events
We are all learning all the time
Do you feel that you do not yet meet all the requirements? We would like to know more about you, your ambitions and ideas and look forward to receiving your application!
Sounds like a great way to work?