Our digital solutions always combine the three pillars: technology, business and (user) experience. We are looking for an experienced User Experience Consultant (m/f/d) to join our development team and drive the user-centric process.
What your job will involve:
- You will identify user needs and align them with business and IT requirements
- You will develop user-centered interaction concepts with high usability
- With the help of (interactive) prototypes you coordinate your concepts with the respective stakeholders
- You are responsible for conducting user tests and iterating your new concepts or improving existing systems
- You hand over your concepts to the development team and work together on the implementation
- You create the design of digital applications and create unified design systems
- You work in agile teams on software projects. Planning and designing the user experience for our customers' products
- You will be part of the Zühlke product and service design team and will help us to improve continuously
What you should offer
- Empathy, user-oriented thinking and working
- A high understanding of quality, which you apply pragmatically
- An eye for trends and elegant, functional designs
- A large package of curiosity and interest in learning new things
- High interest in new technologies that interact with each other
- A look at the big picture and the very small
- Design Thinking & Design Sprint Methodological Knowledge
- Relevant practical experience
- Fun with interdisciplinary teams
- Excellent German and very good English skills
- Visual design is a big plus
What do we have to offer you?
- Unique culture: we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Foster “on the job” learning: we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous intentional learning.
- Good work-life balance: a family-friendly workplace, flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- A profit share scheme: in addition to your annual salary, you’ll receive a profit share defined by the company’s success in the previous year.
- Other benefits: Social and employee events including the annual team camp, an annual Wiener Linien ticket, shopping allowance, high-end notebooks, modern open office.
Are you interested in working with us?
Create your future today and apply for a job at Zühlke!
Covid-19 Notice: We are hiring for this role despite the current circumstances in relation to Covid-19. To protect our employees’ and candidates’ health and safety, we have implemented fully remote interview and onboarding processes for candidates and new joiners until further notice. We are closely monitoring the evolving situation and appreciate your flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.