PermanentVienna - Austria
User ExperienceOur digital solutions always combine the three pillars: technology, business and (user) experience. We are looking for an experienced User Experience Consultant (m/f/d) to join our development team and drive the user-centric process.
What your job will involve:
- You will identify user needs and align them with business and IT requirements
- You will develop user-centered interaction concepts with high usability
- With the help of (interactive) prototypes you coordinate your concepts with the respective stakeholders
- You are responsible for conducting user tests and iterating your new concepts or improving existing systems
- You hand over your concepts to the development team and work together on the implementation
- You create the design of digital applications and create unified design systems
- You work in agile teams on software projects. Planning and designing the user experience for our customers' products
- You will be part of the Zühlke product and service design team and will help us to improve continuously
What you should offer:
- Empathy, user-oriented thinking and working
- A high understanding of quality, which you apply pragmatically
- An eye for trends and elegant, functional designs
- A large package of curiosity and interest in learning new things
- High interest in new technologies that interact with each other
- A look at the big picture and the very small
- Design Thinking & Design Sprint Methodological Knowledge
- Relevant practical experience
- Fun with interdisciplinary teams
- Excellent German and very good English skills
- Visual design is a big plus
What do we have to offer you?
- Unique culture: we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Foster “on the job” learning: we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous intentional learning.
- Good work-life balance: a family-friendly workplace, flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- A profit share scheme: in addition to your annual salary, you’ll receive a profit share defined by the company’s success in the previous year.
- Other benefits: Social and employee events including the annual team camp, an annual Wiener Linien ticket, shopping allowance, high-end notebooks, modern open office.
Are you interested in working with us?
Create your future today and apply for a job at Zühlke!