Hamburg - Germany
Hanover - Germany
Frankfurt - Germany
Munich - Germany
- You will analyse user needs, and you will design and create new user interfaces for responsive web applications and a memorable user experience
- In your role, you will also be responsible for prototype development and design (low-fi to hi-fi)
- You will conduct user research, usability analysis and user interviews, and will advise on usability issues for our customer projects
- You will also be responsible for planning and carrying out workshops on UX topics with development teams and our customers
- You have at least three years’ experience in UX design processes, i.e. user research, requirements analysis, concepts, visual/interaction design and prototyping as well as usability testing
- You can find pragmatic and innovative approaches to even the most complex challenges without losing sight of customer needs
- You are well-versed in standard design and prototyping programs (e.g. Sketch, Axure, Adobe XD etc.), UX methods and tools, e.g. design thinking
- You communicate in a clear and precise manner and place value on cooperative, sustainable customer relationships. You have a university degree in media technology, design or a similar field and can speak fluent German (C1 level) and English
- Feedback culture that helps you achieve your career goals: we offer you an open, constructive feedback discussion every six months to ensure your success.
- Family-friendly culture: if necessary, you can arrange to reduce your hours, take unpaid leave or work from home. In addition, we offer care solutions in family emergencies. We also contribute towards the cost of childcare.
- Working environment: maintaining a professional, friendly environment is our top priority. You will always find experts in every department who are happy to help with personal or technical advice. This allows you to work together to develop solutions and learn from one another