User Experience Design
Zurich - Switzerland
- You will apply your knowledge and experience as a visual and interaction designer in demanding software development projects for our customers.
- In internal and external project teams you will support the design and development of user-friendly software with an outstanding design.
- From business and user requirements you will develop user-centred interaction concepts and an inspiring user experience.
- With the help of (interactive) prototypes you will coordinate your concepts with the respective stakeholders.
- You will work in interdisciplinary teams of business analysts, software engineers and software architects - our experienced specialists look forward to sharing their knowledge with you.
- You have a degree in (interaction) design and experience in the design of GUIs for web and mobile clients (conception, wireframes, layout, screen design, icon design) in the business and industrial environment
- You re familiar with the common prototyping tools (e.g. Axure, Figma) as well as modern web technologies and trends (e.g. HTML5/CSS3, Ajax, Responsive Design, etc).
- Methodical knowledge in the field of Usability Engineering and User Centered Design round off your profile.
- You feel comfortable working in interdisciplinary teams and want to work in a customer-oriented and goal-oriented manner with both technology experts and business representatives.
- You like to take on responsibility, are flexible and willing to travel within German-speaking Switzerland.
- You are business fluent in German and have a very good command of English.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (such as UX design).
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.
In addition to your complete application, please also send us samples of your work or a link to your online portfolio.