Unified Communications & Collaboration Engineering
Do you fancy taking on a technical responsibility for our Unified Communication & Collaboration infrastructure based on Microsoft Office 365 and running in several Zühlke location and that is constantly being expanded? Sounds like an exciting journey for you? Join our European distributed Group IT team!
- Independent execution and support of our projects in the area of Microsoft Teams (e.g. Direct Routing)
- Further development and engineering of solutions in the areas of Microsoft Office 365 and Unified Communication and Collaboration (UCC)
- Evaluation, procurement, installation, configuration and commissioning of new video conference systems at various locations (on-site or remote)
- Issuing and maintenance of technical documentation
- Streamlining the efficiency through the right management & automation
- 2nd/3rd level support for issues in the Microsoft 365 environment with focus on UCC
- Fast and reliable 1st level support for technical issues occuring in our meeting and video conference rooms on Schlieren premises
- Control/Monitoring/Maintenance of our global meeting and video conferencing infrastructure
- Ad-hoc support of larger events in our facilities
- Optional training in the field of Enterprise Voice up to taking over the overall responsibility for this area
- Background as a computer scientist and ideally interest or experience in professional audio, video and communication technology
- 3+years of relevant hands-on experience in medium-sized or large companies in the Microsoft 365 environment (as MCP, MCSE, or MCTS) with a focus on UCC
- Ideally experience with Crestron video conferencing products and Microsoft Surface Hubs
- You have a quick uptake, a high degree of initiative and good problem-solving skills in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- You are business fluent in German and have a very good command of English
- You are a team player and appreciate communication and coordination with internal customers and work colleagues
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (such as security, software).
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.