Unified Communications & Collaboration Engineering
- Independent execution and support of our projects in the area of Microsoft Teams (e.g. Direct Routing)
- Further development and engineering of solutions in the areas of Microsoft Office 365 and Unified Communication and Collaboration (UCC)
- Evaluation, procurement, installation, configuration and commissioning of new video conference systems at various locations (on-site or remote)
- Issuing and maintenance of technical documentation
- Streamlining the efficiency through the right management & automation
- 2nd/3rd level support for issues in the Microsoft 365 environment with focus on UCC
- Fast and reliable 1st level support for technical issues occuring in our meeting and video conference rooms on Schlieren premises
- Control/Monitoring/Maintenance of our global meeting and video conferencing infrastructure
- Ad-hoc support of larger events in our facilities
- Optional training in the field of Enterprise Voice up to taking over the overall responsibility for this area
- Background as a computer scientist and ideally interest or experience in professional audio, video and communication technology
- 3+years of relevant hands-on experience in medium-sized or large companies in the Microsoft 365 environment (as MCP, MCSE, or MCTS) with a focus on UCC
- Ideally experience with Crestron video conferencing products and Microsoft Surface Hubs
- You have a quick uptake, a high degree of initiative and good problem-solving skills in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- You are business fluent in German and have a very good command of English
- You are a team player and appreciate communication and coordination with internal customers and work colleagues
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (such as security, software).
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.