UK Marketing & Communications Specialist
100%London - United Kingdom
Corporate ServicesThe Opportunity.
We are looking for a UK Marketing & Communications Specialist. A marketing professional who can collaborate with cross-functional teams at a global level and help shape the global Marketing & Communications function. With your experience of the UK market, you will help deliver the strategy and be responsible for executing marketing and communications programs and campaigns that increase awareness of our brand and drive audience engagement and conversion.
What working at Zuhlke is all about.
At Zuhlke, we inspire our customers by transforming their visions and ideas into tangible solutions with passion and know-how. Our most valuable asset is our people, we value our people, and we’re working hard to ensure we create the right working environment so that we can all excel at what we do. Working collaboratively and collectively, solving problems for companies around the world, we unleash the power of human creativity and technical excellence. Zuhlke UK
Projects for purpose
We have made it our mission to give our work a deeper meaning. That's why our teams are always focused on creating real positive change for business and society through technology and digital innovation.
We offer a variety of flexible working options to cater to people’s needs. With compressed hours, remote, hybrid, in office and part-time all being viable options dependent on project requirements and specific role expectations.
As one of our top strategic goals, we’re devoted to sustainability. Not only are we net-zero as a business ourselves, but we are also strategically positioning our business offerings in the area of decarbonisation and green energy to help clients develop sustainable digital solutions.
We have a strong learning culture. 10% of our annual turnover is dedicated to the continuous training and development of our skills and capabilities. We also hold a ‘Zuhlke camp’ annually, where we can learn from each other and have fun!
Diversity and inclusion
For us, diversity means people working together in teams whose uniqueness and differences enable them to achieve the best possible results. We are constantly looking to improve on how best to further diversity and become more inclusive.
Our core values are integrity, courage, customer success, and top performance. We look for individuals who live these values, we encourage each other as colleagues to consistently align with our values and we ensure these values are engrained in all that we do at Zuhlke.
Your role includes.
- Developing, managing and executing multi-channel campaigns covering demand generation, brand marketing and lead nurturing through digital and offline channels.
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders and external agencies/partners to develop messaging and communication assets including blog posts, social media posts, emails, newsletters, decks, and video scripts etc. to drive business growth and engagement with our target audiences.
- Acting as the bridge between the UK market and the Group Go-to-Market team, ensuring you feed insights to the global marketing team and leverage global campaigns that are relevant in the UK market to supplement Zuhlke UK marketing content and to bring benefit through Group Marketing synergies
- Monitoring and tracking key metrics, including budgeting and performance of campaign activities to measure success for top of the funnel growth, conversion, and customer engagement.
- Leading B2B events planning and organisation to increase engagement with our target audiences.
- Working with Zuhlke’s web CMS (Drupal) and integrations with CRM and related technologies and future marketing platforms as needed.
- Ensuring that Zuhlke UK meet best practices for marketing privacy and conforms to all current and future digital marketing regulation.
We would love to hear from you if you have the following...
- Relevant experience in a similar role within tech/digital or agency sector.
- Solid experience in B2B marketing processes and tools, including but not limited to marketing automation platforms and CRMs like Microsoft Dynamics, advertising platforms like LinkedIn Ads and Google Ads and campaign tracking platforms like Google Analytics.
- Hands-on experience executing online marketing campaigns that have delivered proven business results.
- Virtual and in-person event management experience.
- Excellent writing skills in English as you’ll be required to write copy for social media channels, email campaigns and webpages.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills. You’ll be working with a range of people across the Zuhlke organisation from global teams to local subject matter experts.
- Thrives in handling ambiguity and enjoy experimenting to solve new challenges.
- Proactivity and a ‘get things done’ attitude, we’ll be looking to you to suggest new ideas for improving audience engagement, and ways to showcase our thought leadership.
- Good analytical skills with an affinity for data.
- You’re open, proactive, responding to changes quickly and with agility while learning in the process
- You maximise benefit as simply as possible but as complexly as needed
- You focus on the customer and guide them from the concept phase through to market success
- You’re able to persuade people through clear communication, negotiation skills, empathy and an ability to see things from others’ perspective
- You establish long-term, partnership-oriented relationships and develop and maintain them
- You think and act in the interests of the organisation as a whole and utilise synergies
- You take personal initiative in confronting obstacles and failures, have an optimistic overall attitude and take measures to ensure performance in the long term
Even if you feel you don't meet all the requirements yet, we are still happy to get to know you, learn more about your ambitions and ideas and look forward to receiving your application!
We welcome people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, personality, national origin, race, religion, colour, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability or veteran status.