Trainee Customer Centric Innovation
In Business Consulting with a focus on Customer Experience, you will contribute to solving complex problems for our customers in the areas of digital transformation, strategy and business innovation. In interdisciplinary teams, your empathic and methodical skills enable you to gain important insights. Your human qualities create trust, team spirit, energy and clarity. You support our clients in their decisions and help them to achieve impressive results.
- You will participate in exciting Innovation Consulting mandates. You have an integral view of the mandates and always keep an eye on the business and technology aspects in addition to the customer experience.
- You support the preparation and moderation of innovation workshops with state-of-the-art methods. Together with clients and Zühlke employees, you develop ideas into a holistically validated portfolio that offers real investment opportunities.
- You will be familiar with procedures and methods in customer-centric innovation (customer research, design thinking, lean start-up), tailor them to specific requirements of our clients and network them with other disciplines.
- You gain experience in Zühlke's service development and assist in the preparation and presentation of offers (pre-sales).
- Degree, ideally in Business Innovation, enriched with further education in the area of Customer Experience and Digital Transformation.
- Initial practical experience (e.g. in the context of several relevant internships) in innovation or business consulting, ideally with a focus on customer experience and customer-centric innovation, as well as in the areas of customer research and design thinking.
- Business understanding and openness regarding different industries and companies from start-ups to large multinationals.
- Knowledge of current technologies (e.g. Big Data/Machine Learning/AI, IoT, AR/VR, Block-chain, Cloud, Mobile) an advantage.
- Quick recognition of the essentials, problem solving skills, empathy, creativity, openness to break new ground and persuasiveness.
- Team-oriented, open-minded personality with integrity, sustainable in building trust with customers and employees.
- Good communication skills in German and English.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities.
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.