Technology Consultant Financial Services
Bern - Switzerland
Your skills and experience make all the difference. With your expertise in banking, you will support our customers in the financial industry and help them plan and execute digitization projects with a consistent user focus. Our typical projects are highly innovative in nature and range from portal solutions, advisory solutions, modernization of application landscapes, data-driven banking and financial solutions to the development of purely digital, mobile banks.
- In pre-sales activities, you closely consult and support customers utilizing your technical expertise to identify technology, requirements and drivers to create coherent offerings
- You shape the interface between business strategy, end-customers, and technology with the help of your technical expertise, especially in the environment of existing cloud and core banking solutions
- You create customer-focused solution concepts with the involvement of key stakeholders from business, development and design. You feel comfortable in an interface function and drive the realization through communication, organization and technical development
- You give direction to our customers in the following areas and subsequently accompany them on their way: business and IT strategy, innovation and technology management, enterprise architecture
- You continuously expand your know-how in the areas of payment transactions, credit and core banking as well as in retail, corporate and private banking
- Your path and goal: the optimal use and efficient implementation of new technologies as added value in the value chain of our customers
- You work in an interdisciplinary team of business solution managers, business analysts, interaction designers and software architects
- You support the development and positioning of services around financial products
- Relevant sound experience in a bank, another financial service provider or in technology consulting
- You bring relevant know-how in onboarding, payment and investment solutions. You are no stranger to Camunda, Kafka, Websockets and the likes of them
- You have experience in planning, designing and implementing complex technical solutions - experience in full-stack software development is a plus
- Completed technical studies, ideally in computer science, business informatics or similar at a university or university of applied sciences
- Extensive professional experience in consulting in technology environment e.g. in an Enterprise Architecture, Technology Consulting or similar fields
- Quick uptake of complex issues and competent problem-solving skills as well as good communication skills in both German and English
- Thoughtful, customer-oriented, creative and innovative
- Team-oriented personality with integrity, valuable coach and sustainable in building trust with customers
- Your knowledge and experience in the technology sector will help you quickly learn new ropes around different technologies and systems of our customers
- Appreciative culture - we communicate openly with each other, value ourselves honestly and enjoy working as a team.
- Further development - we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge sharing - we take an interdisciplinary approach, a culture of sharing knowledge and learning from each other.
- International Topic Groups - we share experiences and knowledge with each other and support each other's development within our internal SWE communities.
- Great place to work - we offer a culture of trust, encourage our employees to think outside the box and share their ideas.