Technical Recruitment and Employer Branding Specialist
Zuhlke is at an incredible time of growth. Having seen 50 years of success in Europe, Zuhlke has brought its top-of-the-line offerings across continents to its Singapore and Hong Kong offices. Following its announcement of the opening of a new site in Portugal late last year, Zuhlke is now taking the next step in its expansion into the Asian market. The Zuhlke Group has just announced the opening of the third Zuhlke Asia location in Ho Chi Minh City, bringing its network up to 16 sites in 10 countries.
The sky’s the limit, however the only bottleneck to growth is finding the right people.
That’s where you come in.
Zuhlke Vietnam is looking for a Technical Recruiter to oversee and own the recruitment pipeline and candidate experience. You’ll ensure that we are fast and speedy (Agile is, after all, in our blood) with moving candidates along their interview processes, at the same time ensuring that they have a great experience with Zuhlke. You’ll also take on Employer Branding projects to ensure we are continuously building up our employer brand and presence in the local community and attracting more top talent. Your job will vary not just day-to-day, but minute-to-minute. You’ll be actively screening new applications, coordinating the interview process from end-to-end, communicating with candidates, organizing recruitment events, collaborating with key internal & external stakeholders, and more.
This is a multi-faceted, exciting role where you’ll have a very real impact in building our pioneer team up into a big success story in Ho Chi Minh City. This is a fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career with the large amount of responsibility and personal development we will provide.
- You have 2-5 years of experience in technical talent acquisition. Sourcing experience is a bonus!
- You pay great attention to detail and have solid organizational skills. You are reliable in staying on top of multiple competing demands.
- You have experience in initiating employer branding activities and running recruitment events such as campus career fairs. You are someone who likes to be present in the community and proudly share about career opportunities.
- You are creative and have a strong track record of finding ways to build up the candidate pipeline and identify top talent.
- You are a fast learner and a self-starter – you like to get things done!
- You are personable and you understand how the small personal touches lead to the greater picture of providing a great candidate experience.
- You are spirited and enjoy building team camaraderie. You believe in creating a great, positive, and encouraging environment at work.
- Being at Zuhlke means working within an international hiring team where diverse and different ideas may bring out exciting and unconventional solutions.
- Excellent English communication and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of people, across a variety of cultures, is a must.
At Zuhlke Asia you get the best of both worlds. You can leverage on the benefits of working in a stable, large, highly reputable company with a long history of success while enjoying the freedom and autonomy of working in a fast-growing start-up environment.
Our slogan is “empowering ideas”, and we believe in empowerment across every part of the business. We believe in empowering each other to take on new challenges and to deliver outstanding work. To do that, we know that we need to provide not only an inspiring environment, but also invest in your professional development. That is why we dedicate 10% of our operating costs into the training budget.
Here at Zuhlke, you will see what it is like to work at a company that truly lives by their values of integrity and courage.