Tech Lead Java
- As Tech Lead, you serve as a sparring partner for your stakeholders. Thanks to your technical expertise, you know how to develop products that are tailored to the customer’s business case and requirements.
- Together with your team, you are responsible for conceiving, designing, and implementing technical solutions. You oversee everything from above and are able to make important decisions even in the most complex situations.
- You act as a coach, develop the strengths of each team member, and know how to make the most of their individual skills.
- You get the opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise at gatherings, dojos, and technology camps as part of a so-called ‘knowledge sharing economy’.
What you should offer:
- You’ve been working in the field of software development and architecture for more than eight years. You are confident in using one of the latest Java stack frameworks (Java 8+, Spring Framework, Spring Boot) and you don’t leave it to others to test and run your software.
- Your focus so far has been mainly on the back end, particularly the implementation of modern software architectures such as hexagonal architecture, microservices, and cloud native. But the front end is not foreign to you either and you have experience of working with modern web application frameworks such as React or Angular.
- You are a thinker, a doer, and a motivator. Your enthusiasm and professionalism inspire us. The connection to technology is important to you, you have a hands-on mentality, and you are driven by shared goals.
- In addition to a university degree in computer science, you also speak fluent German (B2 Level) and English.
What we offer:
Zühlke will support your success with a unique corporate culture for which we have been recognised as one of the best employers in Germany. It is important to us that we help you develop and improve with continuous, high-quality training. We take an interdisciplinary approach and we regularly share experiences and learn from one another. At Zühlke, you will appreciate how we all communicate openly, are honest about our abilities and enjoy working as a team. Last but not least, we offer an attractive remuneration package and a modern working environment, and we are all committed to bettering ourselves each day.
You can also look forward to:
- a workplace where a culture of trust is lived and which offers you a lot of creative freedom
- enough time for family and career - through flexible working hours
- an open communication culture and flat hierarchies
Read our project success stories and be inspired by the Zühlke spirit.