Talent Sourcing Specialist (German Team)
Do you want to be a part of our network? We are looking for team players who love to work in an agile environment with inspiring customers and colleagues – at every stage of their career.
As a Talent Sourcing Specialist in our newly opened office in Porto, you will be part of one of our European recruitment teams and cooperate with the respective recruiters to meet team goals by applying creativity and innovation to uncovering the best talent.
The position starts off with a temporary contract for one year, working for the German recruitment team, but could potentially be converted into a permanent one. We're at the start of creating an international sourcing hub which you'll be part of and therefore be able to shape the future of sourcing at Zühlke.
- Source candidates through online channels (job boards, internal database and professional networks, groups, etc.).
- Find, engage and attract passive candidates using Boolean, social media and alternative search techniques.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection process including posting jobs, screening resumes and interview support.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates and coordinate influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience - through regular and effective communications and customer care.
- Develop candidate pipelines for ongoing and future openings
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers and recruiters for identifying the requirements for each position
- Take an active part in our international Talent Acquistion and Sourcing community and shape the future of sourcing at Zühlke
- Successfully completed university degree
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written in English
- Passion to work on premise and remotely on an international level within a diverse team
- Proven work experience as a Sourcing Specialist, Technical Sourcer or similar role
- Good at using job boards and professional social-networking sites for sourcing
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions, predominantly in the IT domain, simultaneously
- Self-driven, result-oriented and confident
- Resilient with the ability to handle stressful situations and see things through
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Curious and strong willingness to learn new things and share them with others
- Outgoing and open-minded, enthusiastic and flexible in a team
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities.
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas