Talent Acquisition Specialist
What your job will involve:
Your main responsibility will be the acquisition of talents and the active development of our recruiting strategy. You especially take over the area of directly approaching new employees and winning over those employees that are not actively applying.
- Sourcing candidates via various online channels (Job boards, internal database and professional networks and groups, etc.).
- Reach passive candidates via Boolean search, Social Media and other alternative search techniques.
- Building and managing networks of qualified candidates.
- Supporting the recruiting and selection process, including creating job descriptions, screening CVs and supporting the interviewing process.
- Close collaboration with the Hiring Managers and recruiters in order to identify the right requirements.
- Actively participating within our international talent acquisition and sourcing community.
What matters to us?
- You bring experience as a sourcing specialist, technical sourcer or within a similar role.
- You are familiar with various job boards, use actively professional social networking sites and ideally have an established network
- You have very good time-management skills and are able to take care of several open positions simultaneously.
- You bring curiosity and strong willingness to improve and reinvent the recruiting process with us.
- We use many different tools and software which you will get acquainted with, good knowledge in MS-Office and social media will be a great advantage
- We are an international company working both in German and English – therefore you should be proficient in both and not shy away from using them.
What do we have to offer you?
- Unique culture: we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Foster “on the job” learning: we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous intentional learning.
- Good work-life balance: a family-friendly workplace, flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- A profit share scheme: in addition to your annual salary, you’ll receive a profit share defined by the company’s success in the previous year.
- Other benefits: Social and employee events including the annual team camp, an annual Wiener Linien ticket, shopping allowance, high-end notebooks, modern open office.
Are you interested in working with us?
Create your future today and apply for a job at Zühlke!
Covid-19 Notice: We are hiring for this role despite the current circumstances in relation to Covid-19. To protect our employees’ and candidates’ health and safety, we have implemented fully remote interview and onboarding processes for candidates and new joiners until further notice. We are closely monitoring the evolving situation and appreciate your flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.