What working at Zühlke is all about
Our group roles have huge scope to work across all our locations, meaning work delivered will have global impact, helping to shape ways of working, enhancing our culture, and instilling a further sense of alignment globally. Group roles can be based at any of our office locations worldwide. Regardless of the office you choose to call 'home', we all value the same factors that make Zühlke unique. Throughout our recruitment process we look for individuals whose values align with ours, those who can help us work towards our goals.
We work on Projects for purpose
, making it our mission to give our work a deeper meaning, ensuring we are focused on creating positive change through technology and digital innovation. We are Flexible
, offering a variety of working options to cater to our people’s needs. We pride ourselves on having a Growth mindset
with a strong learning culture and growth mindset - we invest in learning and development but also believe strongly in learning on the job and through mentorship and coaching. Sustainability
is one of our top strategic goals. We are carbon-neutral as a business, and we are strategically positioning our business offerings in decarbonisation and green energy to help clients develop sustainable digital solutions. We care about the work we do. Diversity and inclusion
are also high on the agenda. We are constantly looking to improve and develop, increasing diversity and developing a more inclusive workplace for all. Purpose of the role
The Sustainable Operations Lead will report to the Head of Sustainability and will play a key part in helping us to reach our emission reduction goals across the group.
How you'll spend your time
- Initiating and coordinating decarbonisation efforts across all operating companies to reach our emission reduction goals across the group.
- Leading carbon accounting and controlling in collaboration with Finance & Control and across external partners
- Supporting sustainability compliance in relation to continuous improvement and in responding to standards/benchmarks and client-specific requests
The skills and experiences you’ll bring
- Supporting sustainability communication, E.g., for our internal engagement program PositiveChanges and our corporate responsibility reporting
- Experience with all aspects of decarbonisation: standards, measurement, accounting, reduction measures, communication
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ideally experience of driving organisational change initiatives
- Detailed knowledge of at least one major sustainability standard/benchmark like GRI, CDP, SBTi, UN Global Compact, EcoVadis
- Experience in consulting or another knowledge-oriented organisation
- Skilled in Office tools and SaaS analytics platforms
- University degree in relevant field
Even if you feel you don't meet all the requirements yet, we are still happy to get to know you, learn more about your ambitions and ideas and look forward to receiving your application!
We welcome people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, personality, national origin, race, religion, colour, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability or veteran status