Sustainability Innovation Consultant (German speaker)
Your skills and experience make all the difference. In Zühlke's interdisciplinary teams, we increase the entrepreneurial performance of our industrial and consumer goods' clients and show them the way to a sustainable future. Sustainability is your driver and your expertise to make a lasting impact. Here, at the intersection of people, technology and business, with our clients we shape the future by pursuing brilliant ideas, showing companies new ways to solve challenges and being transformative.
- You realise versatile consulting and implementation projects around sustainability and stand up for the customer's success
- In doing so, you act competently and advise our clients on a wide range of sustainability issues, from assessments to eco-design and sustainable business models
- In addition to the implementation and management of consulting projects, you also take on pre-sales tasks and participate intensively in the development and expansion of our sustainability offer on the market
- You use your professional network and pro-actively approach potential clients
- You support us in the further development of our market approach, in the implementation of customer surveys or studies as well as in the preparation of technical articles and white papers
- Ideally, you will also support our agile development teams in the following areas:
- Carrying out reduction calculations as well as research and analyses on measures
- Creating environmental and CO2 footprints as well as life cycle assessments
- Writing sustainability reports
- Advice on standards and regulations
- Completed technical studies, ideally a Master's degree in sustainability or environmental science
- Education and experience in industrial environmental performance and circular economy criteria (material controls, recyclability, LCA, ecodesign, ecological footprint, eco-certifications)
- You have sound, several year-experience in consulting in the field of sustainability and technology as well as first experience in pre-sales
- You are well connected in the sustainability community due to your education and professional experience
- You have a quick uptake of complex issues and competent problem-solving skills as well as good communication skills in German and English
- You are thoughtful, customer-focused, creative and pioneering
- You are a team-oriented personality with integrity, a valuable coach and sustainable in building trust with clients
- Appreciative culture - we communicate openly with each other, value ourselves honestly and enjoy working as a team.
- Further development - we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge sharing - we take an interdisciplinary approach, a culture of sharing knowledge and learning from each other.
- International Topic Groups - we share experiences and knowledge with each other and support each other's development within our internal SWE communities.
- Great place to work - we offer a culture of trust, encourage our employees to think outside the box and share their ideas.