Storyteller / Content Marketing Manager
Hamburg - Germany
Hanover - Germany
Munich - Germany
Stuttgart - Germany
- You will work closely with your colleagues in sales and marketing to develop stories covering the key topics in our market that will inspire colleagues, customers, and the public alike. The focus of your group-wide communication activities will be the industrial and consumer goods sector.
- You will handle the communicative planning, support and implementation of digital measures to ensure optimal positioning and perception within our relevant target groups and to have a positive impact on the local sales pipelines.
- You will ensure that our messages have the correct dramaturgy and create the right experience for the relevant target groups on all of our communication channels.
- You will become the expert for our various target groups, understanding their consumer behaviour in terms of content and their ‘language’. You will then advise internal and external stakeholders on appropriate content formats.
What you should offer:
- You already have several years of experience in a similar content marketing role, supporting sales in a B2B environment. Knowledge of the industry and the target groups in our focus sector of industrial and consumer goods would be an advantage.
- Content you have created has already proved to have a positive impact on the sales pipeline.
- You have an excellent feel for language, you are target-driven, meticulous, enjoy working independently, and have a hands-on mentality. You have no problem condensing complex content and information about products that require explanation down to just the essentials.
- You are a talented communicator, you are used to communicating on equal terms with demanding stakeholders. You are also a team player with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You understand the service business and feel comfortable in technical environments.
- A university degree and an excellent command of German and English are prerequisites for the role.
What we offer:
Recognised as one of the best employers in Germany, Zühlke will support your success with its unique corporate culture. We offer ongoing, high-quality training to further your career. We take an interdisciplinary approach, regularly exchanging information and learning from each other in an environment that values open communication, honest self-appraisal and teamwork. We also offer an attractive benefits package, modern workplaces and a shared passion for giving our best every day!
Read our project success stories and get inspired by the Zühlke spirit.