Solution & Innovation Manager MedTech
- As a Solution Manager in the MedTech & Pharma Solutions team, you will be responsible for three areas: mandate management, project initiation, and the development of new service offerings. These three areas may vary considerably over time, depending on personal preferences or suitability. We look forward to helping you shape your individual path.
- As this position involves being responsible for commercial projects, you are passionate about ensuring customer and project success and offering an outstanding customer experience. You will always maintain balance between customer requirements, the interests and abilities of your team, and the cost effectiveness of projects in mind.
- Your enthusiastic attitude will help you and your team members to achieve successful outcomes in customer projects. As a coach and role model, you will be a source of inspiration who addresses challenges collectively with others.
- You will provide customers with advice and, together with your team, help them design tailored solutions and innovations, primarily concerning digitalisation and the Internet of Things in the healthcare and pharmaceuticals industry. You will contribute ideas for new topics and workstreams and actively assist in their development.
- During the project initiation phase, you will collaborate closely with your sales colleagues and establish yourself as a key sparring partner for the development of proposals and contracts.
What you should offer:
- You have experience of leading a team or of project management in a healthcare, medtech and/or pharmaceuticals setting and you feel comfortable in technical environments. Ideally, you already have experience of assuming responsibility for the results of development projects for software and/or hardware and have also presented them to customers and internal sponsors on equal terms.
- You are motivated by your keen interest in current trends, technological developments and innovations. You enjoy assuming responsibility and want the tasks you take on to help you grow.
- Your communicative personality enables you to feel comfortable in interdisciplinary teams and when communicating with decision-makers. You are analytical, empathetic and proactive. You value having extensive design freedom and you are customer-focused, from the initial concept through to successful implementation.
- Customer appointments or internal meetings carried out in either German or English are no problem for you.
- You have a degree? Perfect! The subject area is actually of secondary importance to us.
What we offer:
Recognised as one of the best employers in Germany, Zühlke will support your success with its unique corporate culture. We offer ongoing, high-quality training to further your career. We take an interdisciplinary approach, regularly exchanging information and learning from each other in an environment that values open communication, honest self-appraisal and teamwork. We also offer an attractive benefits package, modern workplaces and a shared passion for giving our best every day!
Read our project success stories and get inspired by the Zühlke spirit.