Solution / Enterprise Architecture
- You hold responsibility for the entire cross-application architecture in medium to large projects
- You provide the necessary alignment between business and IT to ensure the right interaction between their strategies
- With great agility you adapt processes to current circumstances as well as you design and monitor procedures
- By providing coaching and mentoring to software engineers in architectural topics and in the application of agile principles you bring a significant contribution to the success of various projects
- You have a sound track record as Software Engineer with at least 3 years of experience as Solution Architect. Some experience as Enterprise Architect in larger and more complex application landscapes would be strongly beneficial
- You are well-versed with Java or .NET in an enterprise environment as well as in current web development technologies and are able to set up and implement appropriate architectures, both alone and in a team
- You have a university degree (University of Applied Sciences, University, or ETH), ideally in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business Informatics
- You have sound communication skills, are self-driven and distinguished by your exceptional customer orientation
- You possess strong leadership skills, which help you to successfully pitch ideas to inspire and win over both the customer and your project team
- Fluent command of both German and English is a prerequisite
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (such as solution architect).
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.