Digital transformation projects are your challenge. As a consultant, you support our clients in the insurance industry in the development of groundbreaking overall architectural views. You show innovative ways how new, disruptive technologies can be integrated into traditional architectures, or how companies can build platforms and ecosystems that economically support the new digital business models. An important part of the job is your expressive communication with our clients' management. You also play a key role in our service development and help recruit and develop talent.
- You advise on challenging, strategically important architecture projects. Your strength is developing enterprise architectures together with interdisciplinary teams.
- You enjoy positioning Zühlke and our offering effectively in the insurance market (pre-sales) and leading our offers to success.
- You are familiar with the insurance industry, but you also have a desire to develop architectures in other industries.
- Your architecture proposals are future-oriented and enable the implementation of the business strategy or new business models.
- You are familiar with the most important topics of architecture management and use this knowledge in your consulting mandates.
- You assess IT landscapes methodically and quickly know which systems and processes work efficiently. You identify critical weak points and propose effective countermeasures
- Concise and targeted communication with management and agile development teams is a regular part of your work. Your human qualities create trust, team spirit, energy and clarity
- You moderate architecture workshops and jointly develop ideas for architectures, architecture management or roadmaps
- Your concepts accurately describe meaning and purpose, opportunities and risks and result in well-founded recommendations
- You are self-critical and have doer qualities. You avoid the ivory tower
- Excellent university degree, ideally in computer science, business informatics or a comparable qualification
- Extensive work experience as an enterprise or solution architect in the insurance industry
- Knowledge of the most important enterprise applications in the insurance world
- In-depth knowledge of architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF or other lightweight frameworks)
- Expertise in the areas of Lean, Agile and DevOps.
- Both a technical background with software engineering and experience with business analysis and project management are required.
- Hands-on experience with common architecture concepts such as microservices, SOA, and omnichannel.
- Extensive knowledge of current technologies (cloud, mobile, IoT, Big Data/Machine Learning/AI, blockchain, AR/VR, etc.) in terms of their impact on enterprise architecture
- Excellent communication skills as well as very good German and English language skills
- Quick thinking and strong problem solving skills
- Analytical, customer-focused, creative, and innovative
- Team-oriented personality with integrity, valuable coach, immediate and sustainable in building trust with customers
What working at Zühlke is all about
Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team. Diversity and inclusion play an important role in this.
Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (such as security, software).
Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.
Sustainability - a matter close to our hearts. We aim to ensure that our projects and services are as sustainable as possible and also make our customers more sustainable.