Software Quality Engineering / Agile Testing
- In an agile software development team, you will take on the central role in quality aspects.
- Your versatile area of responsibility ranges from developing the test strategy, explorative testing and automated testing to quality reporting.
- You accompany the team from the requirements analysis, create test cases and test plans, execute them, analyze the results and derive appropriate measures.
- You help the team to use test automation on different levels in a way that risks are reduced economically in an effective way.
- Since you cannot achieve quality alone, you plant the quality DNA in the team culture and sharpen the quality awareness by example and targeted coaching.
- You bring newly acquired knowledge back into the company. You actively engage internally on the topic of software quality and make sure to spread knowledge among your colleagues.
- You are business fluent in German and have a very good command of English.
- You have a university degree (FH, Uni, ETH) with IT focus or equivalent qualifications. You have first experience in software development projects, including some experience in a testing role.
- You are familiar with manual and exploratory testing as well as test processes and test strategies.
- You have experience with test automation as well as with the corresponding tools (e.g. Selenium).
- You can flexibly respond to the quality needs of projects with your agile mindset.
- Your independent and organized nature helps you not to lose focus even in turbulent times and to eliminate quality risks with the team in a sensible prioritized way.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (e.g. Quality Assurance, Software Quality).
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.