Software Quality Engineer/Agile Testing
- In an agile software development team, you will take on the central role in quality aspects.
- Your versatile area of responsibility ranges from developing the test strategy, explorative testing and automated testing to quality reporting.
- You accompany the team from the requirements analysis, create test cases and test plans, execute them, analyze the results and derive appropriate measures.
- You help the team to use test automation on different levels in a way that risks are reduced economically in an effective way.
- Since you cannot achieve quality alone, you plant the quality DNA in the team culture and sharpen the quality awareness by example and targeted coaching.
- You bring newly acquired knowledge back into the company. You actively engage internally on the topic of software quality and make sure to spread knowledge among your colleagues.
What you should offer:
- You are business fluent in German and have a very good command of English.
- You have a university degree (FH, Uni, ETH) with IT focus or equivalent qualifications. You have first experience in software development projects, including some experience in a testing role.
- You are familiar with manual and exploratory testing as well as test processes and test strategies.
- You have experience with test automation as well as with the corresponding tools (e.g. Selenium).
- You can flexibly respond to the quality needs of projects with your agile mindset.
- Your independent and organized nature helps you not to lose focus even in turbulent times and to eliminate quality risks with the team in a sensible prioritized way.
What do we have to offer you?
- Unique culture: we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Foster “on the job” learning: we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous intentional learning.
- Good work-life balance: a family-friendly workplace, flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- A profit share scheme: in addition to your annual salary, you’ll receive a profit share defined by the company’s success in the previous year.
- Other benefits: Social and employee events including the annual team camp, an annual Wiener Linien ticket, shopping allowance, high-end notebooks, modern open office.
We are looking for future employees with all levels of expertise with an attractive compensation package well above the collectively agreed minimum basic salary. The minimum entry-level gross salary starts at €3000 and will be adjusted according to your qualifications and experience.
Are you interested in working with us?
Create your future today and apply for a job at Zühlke!
Covid-19 Notice: We are hiring for this role despite the current circumstances in relation to Covid-19. To protect our employees’ and candidates’ health and safety, we have implemented fully remote interview and onboarding processes for candidates and new joiners until further notice. We are closely monitoring the evolving situation and appreciate your flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.