Software Project Manager
80-100%Bern - Switzerland
Zurich - Switzerland
Project ManagementYour role
- As a project leader you lead and shape varied software development projects. We develop individual solutions for our clients of our focus industries.
- Your heart beats for solutions that excite the client and add value.
- You accompany the projects from the idea through implementation and market launch to operations.
- You design the framework conditions for the project team with highly qualified employees from various disciplines and lead it in such a way that it can work engaged and effectively. The team can be distributed across different national and international locations.
- Both your personal and the team's further development are important to you. You are leading by example and act as sparring partner and coach for your team.
- As a professional in the service business, you lead projects to success for our clients and Zühlke and have an entrepreneurial and holistic mindset.
- Proximity to the client is important. Travelling within Switzerland may therefore be part of your job.
- Exciting projects await you, as we work for the most innovative clients in the industry. They trust us because we solve their most demanding challenges and reduce their project risks.
- You have at least five years of work experience or two as a software project manager.
- Your heart beats for digitalization and you want to get the best out it for our clients.
- You are a motivating leader that encourages people and responds to their needs.
- You are characterised by your ability to grasp things quickly and strong communication skills. In addition, you do not lose your quality standards even in demanding multitasking situations and can set the right priorities.
- You feel comfortable in agile development projects.
- Ideally, you have experience in at least one of our focus industries (https://www.zuehlke.com/en/industries), which you can profitably use with us.
- Fluent English and conversational German are a must.
- A university degree (FH, ETH, Uni) in (business) informatics or a technical background is an advantage.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team. Diversity and inclusion play an important role in this.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities.
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.
- Sustainability - a matter close to our hearts. We aim to ensure that our projects and services are as sustainable as possible and also make our customers more sustainable.
Bern , Zurich