Software Project Management Medical Devices
- As a project manager, you will lead and design innovative and varied digitization projects with a focus on individual software development for the medical device and pharmaceutical industries. Your heart beats for new solutions that offer the ideal solution for our customers. In the area of software development, you will accompany the projects from the idea to the handover into operation. Our portfolio includes AI, mobile, front-end and back-end technologies as well as diagnostic and therapeutic device solutions.
- You design the framework for a project team with highly qualified employees from different disciplines and lead it in such a way that they can use their potential in a committed and effective way. The team can be distributed across different (inter)national locations.
- Both your personal and the team's development are important to you, so you are an essential sparring partner and coach for the team. As a professional in the service business, you will lead projects to success for our customers and Zühlke.
- Proximity to the customer is important. Travel within Switzerland may therefore be part of your job.
- Exciting projects await you - we work for the most innovative customers in the industry. They trust us because we solve their most demanding challenges and reduce their project risks.
- You have several years of experience as a software project manager in the field of regulated development (medical device and pharmaceutical industries, etc.).
- You know what the regulatory requirements according to MDR, IVDR, EN ISO13485 and 21 CFR Part 820 mean for your work.
- You have experience in leading development projects according to the relevant standards (IEC 62304, ISO 14971:2019, EN ISO 13485:2016, etc.) until successful approval (e.g. EU, USA).
- You are familiar with the requirements for the technical documentation of medical devices and ideally already have experience with the submission of documentation.
- In the course of your career, you have familiarised yourself with various project management methods (Agile, SAFe, Kanban, etc.). You know how to choose the right method for each project and implement it in the team accordingly.
- You are familiar with and feel comfortable in agile development projects distributed across international locations. You know how to design an ideal cooperation environment specifically for these projects (structures, processes, tools and methods).
- You enjoy mentoring and coaching in the field of regulated development.
- You have a university degree (FH, ETH, Uni), very good English skills are required for this position.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (e.g. project management).
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.