Bern - Switzerland
- You have a university degree in computer science (FH, Uni, ETH) and professional experience as a software developer, particularly in the web area. You apply your knowledge of TypeScript, Angular, React, webpack, npm and Node.js as well as NoSQL databases to your project work.
- You value high-quality code and you would like to satisfy your thirst for knowledge of the latest technologies on a daily basis.
- With several years’ professional experience, you have acquired wide-ranging knowledge and are familiar with the key elements of professional software engineering.
- You have a flair for state-of-the-art web architectures and are able to apply modern design patterns in a targeted manner.
- Confident German and very good English language skills add the finishing touch to your profile.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (such as SWE ).
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.