Software Engineering Internship (Digital Health Technology)
- Combine your passion for the healthcare industry with your knowledge in software development
- Work on an exciting internal project and experience how technology will help shape the future of healthcare
- Work independently and learn from colleagues in the health team
- Plan and develop your own solutions as part of a multidisciplinary team - from refining requirements to testing the developed software with end users, everything is included.
- You are in the final stages of your computer science studies and already have first contact with applications in the healthcare industry. You close gaps in your technology knowledge "on the job" and you are always up to date with the latest methods and tools. You will come in contact with Java, JEE, Spring, Angular or other frameworks as well as cloud technologies. Initial experience in these areas is an advantage.
- High-quality code is very important to you and you want to quench your thirst for knowledge about the latest technologies on a daily basis.
- You like networking with other experts, you are open for an active exchange of experiences and you like to develop yourself further.
- Are you business fluent in German and have a very good command of English? Then we want to get to know you as soon as possible!
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.