What drives us
At Zühlke, you are where innovation happens. We focus on teamwork, agile collaboration, and leading technologies to shape the future and challenge the status quo. We like to break down barriers and explore new territory. This is how we innovate. Our creativity, our skills and our energy enable us to turn intelligent ideas into valuable solutions – solutions that help our clients bring innovative, effective, and sustainable products, solutions, and processes to the marketplace. At Zühlke, we are driven by «empowering ideas»
. How you spend your time
At Zühlke, you take your software and cloud expertise to interdisciplinary teams and develop cloud-native solutions that turn our customers' new ideas into reality. You'll be there from idea generation to go-live and inspire your project team. You want to make a difference.
Successful software projects are created in close collaboration with the customer. You develop a deep understanding of the domain and the project requirements so that we can communicate as business partners at eye level and bring innovative ideas with conviction. Passion for Cloud.
Cloud services are redefining software architectures. With your code you develop features, automate CI/CD in cloud environments and control the required services. You love the technical challenge of successfully bringing these elements together. Multiply your knowledge.
Take the chance to work with experienced software architects in the same team and develop quickly on-the-job. We support you in your career planning with individual training and you can gradually take on more responsibility in projects. Become part of the Zühlke community! What is important to us
- With your university degree in computer science (FH, Uni, ETH) you have acquired valuable knowledge in modern software engineering. You can transfer concepts from object-oriented programming into practice.
- You have your first practical experience with one of the three public Cloud providers Azure, AWS, or GCP. A good understanding of orchestrating more complex workloads (e.g., Kubernetes, OpenShift) is a plus.
- You're driven to learn and succeed. You are motivated to achieve ambitious goals in a team and to be in direct exchange with the customer. Fluent communication in German and/or English.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas