Software Engineer Web Fullstack - Remote
In this virtual department, you collaborate with colleagues from the entire Zühlke Group on exciting innovation projects for our customers. No matter where you live. At the same time, within the department, you work in a team with no direct line managers and with the freedom to make your own organisational decisions and help shape our processes. The virtual department is based on communication, responsibility, cooperation and solidarity, enabling independent working methods within a supportive corporate structure and established processes.
Would you like to work with a virtual team which is shaping the future of Zühlke? Then we look forward to hearing from you!
What your job will involve:
- As part of an agile and motivated team, you will be jointly responsible for the development of sophisticated software projects, also contributing significantly to the technical implementation.
- Sustainable design and excellent quality of your software are important to you. You find solutions and always think one step ahead.
- You stay up to date with current trends in the area of web and mobile development.
- Our projects are interdisciplinary and diverse. You will cooperate closely with product owners, usability engineers and our customers from various industries.
What you should offer:
- After completing your degree you have maintained a strong interest in new topics and developments and have already gained initial experience in project work.
- Your technological range is important to us. In-depth knowledge of current technologies is an advantage, for example in one of these areas: cloud (Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services), mobile apps (iOS, Android, Xamarin, Cordova), databases, NoSQL solutions or DevOps (e.g. experience with Docker or Chef).
- You are also proficient in dealing with architecture concepts and design patterns.
- You are fluent in German and have very good English.
What we offer:
Recognised as one of the best employers in Germany, Zühlke will support your success with its unique corporate culture. We offer ongoing, high-quality training to further your career. We take an interdisciplinary approach, regularly exchanging information and learning from each other in an environment that values open communication, honest self-appraisal and teamwork. We also offer an attractive benefits package, modern workplaces and a shared passion for giving our best every day!
What else you can expect:
- A culture of open feedback for your career goals: at Zühlke, we live a feedback culture and regularly give each other 360-degree feedback. In order to achieve your individual goals, your career coach is there to advise and support you.
- Variety instead of routine: as part of our team, you will be able to approach things in new and alternative ways and also help to turn visions into reality. With a diverse range of projects in more than 10 different sectors, there will be no shortage of varied challenges and plenty of opportunities to work with and on innovative ideas.
- Knowledge sharing: knowledge sharing is an integral part of our Zühlke culture. Zühlke employs experts in a variety of fields. Regular meetings, Fritalks and Topic Teams are an integral part of our daily work to enable exchange and personal and professional growth.