Software Engineer Web Fullstack
- As part of an agile and motivated team, you will be jointly responsible for the development of sophisticated software projects, also contributing significantly to the technical implementation.
- Sustainable design and excellent quality of your software are important to you. You find solutions and always think one step ahead.
- You stay up to date with current trends in the area of web and mobile development.
- Our projects are interdisciplinary and diverse. You will cooperate closely with product owners, usability engineers and our customers from various industries.
What you should offer:
- After completing your degree you have maintained a strong interest in new topics and developments and have already gained initial experience in project work.
- Your technological range is important to us. In-depth knowledge of current technologies is an advantage, for example in one of these areas: cloud (Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services), mobile apps (iOS, Android, Xamarin, Cordova), databases, NoSQL solutions or DevOps (e.g. experience with Docker or Chef).
- You are also proficient in dealing with architecture concepts and design patterns.
- You are fluent in German and have very good English.
What we offer:
Recognised as one of the best employers in Germany, Zühlke will support your success with its unique corporate culture. We offer ongoing, high-quality training to further your career. We take an interdisciplinary approach, regularly exchanging information and learning from each other in an environment that values open communication, honest self-appraisal and teamwork. We also offer an attractive benefits package, modern workplaces and a shared passion for giving our best every day!
You can also look forward to
- Work-life balance: we can offer you flexitime, opportunities to work from home, and a 40-hour week. If you happen to work more, you can have the extra hours paid out as overtime or take them off as holiday during less busy periods.
- Working environment: a friendly, professional approach is our top priority. With us, you can expect interdisciplinary collaboration with helpful and committed colleagues. We regularly take advantage of the opportunity for coaching and mentoring.
- Freedom & autonomy: a trusting management style and self-organised teams give you the freedom to make your own decisions, as well as the flexibility to choose your own working methods and the chance to put forward and implement your own ideas.