Software Engineer Web Fullstack
- As part of an agile and motivated team, you will be jointly responsible for the development of sophisticated software projects, also contributing significantly to the technical implementation.
- As a ‘software artisan’, you regard the sustainable design and outstanding quality of your software as key.
- Together, you will develop bespoke products for the insurance, financial services and mechanical engineering industries. The main focus of our solutions is to provide business value for customers and good user experience for end customers.
What you should offer:
- After completing your degree, you have maintained a strong interest in new topics and developments and have already gained initial experience in project work.
- Your technological range is important to us. More in-depth knowledge of current technologies would be an advantage, for example, in one of the following areas: cloud (AWS, Azure), mobile apps (iOS, Android, Xamarin), databases and NoSQL solutions. DevOps is in your DNA and you are proficient in the development, use and operation of a system (e.g. using Docker, Chef, Kubernetes).
- You are also familiar with architecture concepts and design patterns, focusing on quality, readability and ease of maintenance. For you, test automation is an integral part of development.
- Fluent German and very good English language skills add the finishing touch to your profile.
What we offer:
Recognised as one of the best employers in Germany, Zühlke will support your success with its unique corporate culture. We consider it important to encourage you to further your career by offering ongoing, high-quality training. We take an interdisciplinary approach, regularly exchanging information and learning from each other in an environment that values open communication, honest self-appraisal and teamwork. We also offer an attractive benefits package, modern workplaces and a shared passion for giving our best every day!
What else you can expect:
- A family-friendly approach: on request, you may reduce your working hours, take unpaid leave or work from home. We offer care solutions in the event of family emergencies. We also provide a kindergarten allowance and 10 days unpaid leave if your child is ill.
- A modern communication culture: an open door policy – right up to senior management, a culture of informality from apprentices to the Managing Director, helpful and committed colleagues and regular updates about our capacity utilisation. We also use modern communication tools like Skype, Yammer and Teams.
- Personal responsibility & freedom: our management style is based on trust and allows for short decision-making processes, e.g. easy ordering of equipment and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas.
Read our project success stories and get inspired by the Zühlke spirit.